Forms & Instructions (Adult)
Hi there, I hope you find this page helpful. You will find forms and instructions you will need either for yourself or to complete for us. You can download and print them in the privacy of your home.
- First, we need you to complete a Patient information form. This is an online form that you complete and submit directly to our office. Or we always have forms available here at our office.
Patient Information – Adult (ENGLISH) (SPANISH) See note at bottom of page.
- Next you need to complete the anesthesia consent form:
Consent for Anesthesia - Adult (ENGLISH) (SPANISH)
- You need to complete the scheduling policy form:
Scheduling policy (ENGLISH)
- Next you will need your anesthesia instructions:
Anesthesia instructions – Adult (ENGLISH) (SPANISH) - Please print and read this form carefully
For more detailed instructions: (ENGLISH)
- Finally there are some post-anesthesia instructions you need to follow:
Post Anesthesia Care Instructions - Adult(ENGLISH) (SPANISH)
Please Give Us Your Feedback (ENGLISH)
NOTE: Some of the forms are submittable online, and some you will need Adobe PDF Reader in order to read and/or download the forms. It’s free. Just (CLICK HERE) and when given a choice between run and save, click run. That will install the application on your computer and you will be ready to read and download.