These days, with the increasingly high cosmetic and beauty standards, many people are resorting to Teeth Whitening. The procedure involves the bleaching of teeth. Having sparking teeth for a beautiful smile is a dream to all. But it is important to understand the theory, the repercussions and the cautions against Teeth Whitening so that one can make an informed choice.
The benefits of Teeth Whitening include the following:
- A healthy smile
- Increased self-esteem and confidence
- Removal of yellowness and marks caused by excessive smoking
- Motivation to regularly clean your teeth
- Upgrading your complete look
While there are several benefits, to decide whether Teeth Whitening is the right option for you, it is necessary to understand the risks as well. Teeth whitening is not right for those who have any of the following issues:
- Decayed or Cracked teeth makes the teeth more susceptible to harm by the chemicals used in bleaching
- If you have Sensitive tooth due to exposure of roots, this may again, not be the right choice for you. Experts at NOVA Dental Anesthesia suggest that the same may lead to irreparable damage to your sensitivity issue.
- Weak teeth may be a risk ensuing from bleaching, if not properly done.
- Another potential risk is causing Chemical burns on gums. To prevent this, good dentists use a protective solution to guard your gums while bleaching.
- Permanent damage like eroding of the tooth enamel may also be caused. This is owing to the strong chemicals used while bleaching. A professional and expert dentist at NOVA Dental Anesthesia can help to ensure that such things do not take place.
- Sensitivity i.e. the tingling and pain on the teeth due to increased exposure to hot or cold substances is a very big risk.
The good news is that these risks can be easily avoided if professional help is taken. The team of NOVA Dental Anesthesia ensures that the whole procedure is absolutely risk-free and comfortable. Various customers have reported that they are highly satisfied by their services.